Terms Of Service
Users of all ages may access and view our website but we take children's privacy very seriously. The website is not intended for children. We do not willfully assemble personally identifiable information from children under 14. If a guardian becomes aware that her or his child has provided us with personal identification information without their permission, he or she should contact us and the information will be deleted from our system promptly
This service allows you to:
- submit advertising, sponsors mail and many other unwanted mails opt-out requests,
- submit phonebook opt-out requests,
- opt-into email news from certain companies
- instruct companies to suppress your name from their marketing database and refrain from sharing your personal information with other companies,
- choose the frequency of mailings from certain companies, and As a Member, you may use your account to decline mailings at various addresses, add new companies to our database, and record personal notes. The site’s services are only available if your mailing address is in the United States or D.C.In order to make a mail and privacy preference request, you must be the named recipient of the mailing for which you are inquire to be unsubscribed or the present resident at the address where the mail is received if the mailings are addressed to "present resident;" or, if you are register someone else, you must have the manifest authorization from the named recipient of the mailings. In order to make a request using any service provided by site, you must be the named recipient for the service or have manifest authorization from the personal being removed from mailing, marketing or distribution lists.Here is how the title-distinguished opt-out service works: Follow the indication on the website to become a Member, then login into your account and select from our list the firm you want to set a choice for.You authorize This service to act as your Agent to instruct the companies you have selected to: Remove your name, address and other information from their mailing lists and Not release your name, address and other information to any unaffiliated party for marketing or advertising purposes.For those firm that offer opt-in options, you authorize site to act as your buyer to instruct the firm you have selected to Add your remove your name, address and other information to their mailing list and/or Add your email address to their email newsletter.With all services provided by this site, we make commercially reasonable efforts to contact the company and request that they honor your request you have made, but we do not take guarantee it and are not amenable for these third party companies' movement or missions. This service reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or temporarily or permanently, the Services with or without any notice. You agree that discontinue, shall this service not be responsible to you or to any third party for any revisal, discontinuance or suspension of the service.
Use of the Site or your account.
You are liable for maintaining the security of your account and are accountable for all activities that happen under the profile and any other action taken in connection with it. You must notify this service of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other infringement of security. You deem and agree that we may review and remove any content, including messages, company names profiles, notes that in our judgment violate this contract, or that may be attacker, illegal, or that may violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of others.
Term of Membership. You may abolish your Membership at any time and for any reason by following the indications listed on this Site, or upon our receipt of your written notification. We may cancel your Membership for any reason upon sending notice to you at the email address you provided in your introductory application for Membership you may later provide to us.
Notice and method for making Claims of Copyright. This service respects the intellectual property rights of others and need all users of the Site and Services to regard them as well. If you believe your copyrights or other intellective property rights have been supersede or otherwise violated, please provide site's Copyright buyer the following information (your "Notice of Claim"): - The signature (electronic or physical) of the member authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest; - A description of where on the Site the material you claim is infringing is located; your address, email address and telephone number; - A statement by you that you have a amiability belief that the disputed use is unauthorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; - A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property you claim has been infringed; - A statement by you, made under Fine of perjury, that the above information in your Notice of Claim is actual, and that you are the copyright owner or intellectual property owner, or are occupied to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Intellectual Property Rights. This service owns and prevent all proprietary rights in and to the Site and the Services. The Site contains This service's intellectual property, which may include patents, trademarks, other proprietary and copyrighted material information of this service and its affiliates, subsidiaries, or licensors (collectively, "Proprietary Information"). Except for your Member Content, and that information in the public domain or for which you have been given prior, explicit written permit, you may not update, publish, distribute, copy, , transmit, perform, display, or sell any such Proprietary Information.
Disclaimers This service is not responsible for the conduct, whether offline or online, of any member of the website or Member of the Services. This service makes no amenableness for any theft or destruction, error, deletion, delay in operation interruption, omission, defect, transmission, communications line failure, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member information. This service is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, servers or providers, computer systems, software, computer equipment, failure of email on account of traffic congestion or technical problems on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or injury to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from downloading or materials in connection with the web and/or in connection with the Services. Under no situation will this service be responsible for any damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Services, any Content posted on the website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Site, whether online or offline. The Site and the Services are provided "AS-IS" and (to the extent legally permitted), will This service expressly deny all conditions or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of title, merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a exclusive purpose. This service makes no guarantee that the website will be error-free and that access thereto will be uninterrupted. This service cannot warranty and does not obligation any results from use of the website and/or Services. If you adjudicate to use the Services or sign up as a member, you do so at your own prudence and risk.
Notice Except as otherwise explicitly stated in this Agreement, legal notices to this service shall be served on registered buyers and shall be served on you at the email address you provided when registering with this service. Notice shall be understand given 24 hours after the email is sent, unless the sending party receives a notification that the email address is invalid. Further, this service may give you legal notice by mail to the address that you provided during registration, in which case notice shall be deemed given three (3) days after mailing.
Other This contract, accepted upon use of the website and further affirmed by becoming a user of the Services, contains the entire agreement between you and This service regarding the use of the website and/or the Services. The following sections will survive any termination of this Agreement: Disclaimers, Limitation of Liability; Claims or Disputes and Other. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. In This service's sole discretion, This service may assign this Agreement in accordance with the Notices section. Section headings are for references purposes and do not limit the scope or extent of any section This service's failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This service does not guarantee that we will take action against all breaches of this Agreement.
Refunds A 30-day unconditional refund is available for any order, no questions asked.